June 05, 2019
By: John Tomblin, Senior Solutions Architect
PhoenixBizz, a division of Sofvue, LLC
Printed with permission of Data Titan, Sofvue LLC, and the author
Software solutions have been the lifeline to business enterprises for more than a decade. Gradually, digital transformation has become the need to of the time and every enterprise is exploring its potentials and investing in new digital solutions to either make business operations smoother or experiencing new revenue streams in the digital space. However, there are some misconceptions about software solutions for business. For example, most of the companies opt to ready-to-deploy or off the self which does help them by serving a wide range of purposes. But the problem begins when you think of expanding your business to the larger size.
You are encountered with plenty of issues such as;
1. System Integration Complexities
2. Scalability Restrictions
3. Innovation Limitation
4. Compliance Issues
As you don’t have all the components required as per the departments of your business, one size (packed-box software solution) may not fit all your business function –needs may vary and therefore the need of Custom Software Development comes into place. When you opt to have customized software solutions, you need to understand how it will help your business. So, we are here with some of the most promising benefits of Custom Software Development solutions for your viz. Importantly, you can choose from several players such as Software Development Company Phoenix. So, let’s go through the benefits;
1. Covers All Business Needs: When you choose to deploy custom software solutions, you get customized products which are required as per your business requirement and specifications. When you choose Custom Software Development Phoenix the expert team collects all the information of your business and deliver perfectly absolutely personalized solutions that deal with all processes including, strength, changing needs, issues, etc.
2. Easy Integration & Adaptability: With off-the-shelf, integration is the big issues while custom software solution is flexible enough to accommodate every facet of your business.
3. Keeps You Competitive: Staying intact, competitive and unbeatable among your competitors are a challenge. Custom software solutions help you beat the competition. When you have exact tools at your disposal, you can easily differentiate from others as some of your competitors may still be using the ‘ready-to-deploy’ solution.
4. Security: Ready-t-deploy software system is vulnerable in many ways. There would many enterprises who might be using similar solutions. In such cases, hackers find it easy to breach the security and your important information could be stolen away or hacked by intruders. Custom software is known for robust security and lets you remain safe from hackers.
5. Provides Flexibility: Custom Software Development offered by Phoenix provides you complete flexibility during scaling. It can easily be designed to be flexible and customizable when needed. Whether you want to make any additions or changes, custom software development has covered your all.
The bottom of this article is to help you understand the actual difference between off the shelf and custom software solutions. Now, take a complete analysis of your business and then decide which one is best suitable for your business.